Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Finding Joy in the Resistance

Why is being happy, being content, feeling my worth, so hard?

I can tell I'm in a that hard part of change.  Moving forward is uncomfortable and so is moving back.  Heck I'm having a hard time knowing what to write next.  What is the struggle trying to teach me?

Does the Dali Lama even wake up and think "I don't want to do this today, think I"ll stay in bed"?    I love his smile.  He seems more human to me than anyone.  Not human as in I see all his faults human, but like I could just be with him human.  He just is.  Or so I perceive.  It would be nice to have tea with him.

And what about hormones?  What do they have to do with all of this?  It's that time in my cycle where I get more emotional.  I want to go back in my shell for a few days.  Luckily with my schedule today, I can do that.  Ahh now that idea feels good.  Think I'll go hide for a little bit.  And a little joy emerges.  Lets see where it takes me!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your blog through the Blogging from the Heart blog-roll on Facebook. You had me in the first sentence/question on this post. Why is it so hard? I wish I had the luxury you speak of about hiding in that shell for a day...or two...or forever. But I don't so I am hoping to dive into this course, this community and find souls like you to relate to.

    Best of luck, S.

    PS- I'm not sure if you can connect on my Google sign in now that I've disabled my old blog for a new one, so my new blog for this course is www.words-once-spoken.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete